Metallic Minerals Makes Multiple Vein Discoveries in New Mineralized Zones at the McKay Hill Project, Yukon Territory
TSX VENTURE: MMG
- advance existing high-grade Ag-Au-Pb-Zn targets on the Central Zone ridge, including the seven recognized vein structures, to a drill-ready stage; and
- investigate recently identified target areas outside the Central Zone for potential new discoveries based on anomalies from high-resolution satellite orthophotography, geophysics and geochemistry.
- Resource Delineation Stage Targets – Continued step-out drilling on the identified resource delineation targets at Caribou, Homestake and Formo (pending permits) to determine the potential scale of the mineralized systems. The well-mineralized structures at each of these targets have been defined by trenching, channel sampling and shallow drilling that is open at depth and along strike, allowing for further expansion and the potential to define new silver resources;
- Advanced Stage Surface Targets – Continued target refinement and first phase drill testing of up to six advanced surface targets, all of which have returned high-grade values from surface sampling: Gold Hill, Bounty, Duncan, Silver Basin, Vanguard and Silver Queen. Drilling on these targets will be designed to test vertically under the known surface mineralization to demonstrate the potential of these targets to move to a resource delineation stage; and
- Earlier Stage Targets – Concurrent follow-up exploration on 20 earlier-stage targets on the lesser explored parts of the property that show potential to host significant high-grade Keno-type silver mineralization along recognized mineral trends. Work on these targets includes soil sampling, detailed stratigraphic mapping and trenching with the objective to advance the most prospective areas to a first phase drill testing stage.