New Century Resources: NCZ Executes $40M Epc Contract With Sedgman
Subiaco, WA / March 5, 2018 / JMN Wire / New Century Resources Limited (ASX: NCZ) (Company or New Century) is pleased to announce the execution of the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) contract with Sedgman Pty Ltd (Sedgman), a member of the CIMIC Group, and preferred bidder selection of Ausenco Management Pty Ltd (Ausenco) for the complete refurbishment and commissioning of operations associated with the Century Processing Plant, Slurry Pipeline and Karumba Port Facility.
Commenting on the Sedgman EPC contract, New Century Director Peter Watson said:
“Having previously worked with the Sedgman team for over 10 years, I am very confident that New Century has partnered with a world-class project delivery team for the refurbishment and commissioning process.
The Sedgman team will also complement the existing management team within New Century, together providing a great combination of long term site knowledge and external expertise.”
- A$40M EPC contract with Sedgman executed for refurbishment and commissioning of the Century Process Plant & Karumba Port Facility
- Sedgman EPC expands on Early Works contract, underway since December 2017
- Front End Engineering Design works completed & long lead items procured
- Ausenco selected as preferred bidder for A$1.7M Concentrate Slurry Pipeline refurbishment and commissioning
- Further high-calibre additions to the New Century management team
- Project remains on track for commencement of production in Q3, 2018