Redstone Resources Advances EM Targets on West Musgrave Project
West Perth, WA / March 15, 2018 / JMN Wire / Redstone Resources Limited (ASX: RDS) (“Redstone” or “the Company”) is pleased to announce that further geophysical assessment of the 11 EM anomalies identified by the 2017 electromagnetic (EM) survey (VTEMmax) has commenced on Redstone’s 100% owned West Musgrave Project (the “Project”).
The geophysical assessment includes plate modelling of a further three priority EM targets for the purpose of aiding drill hole planning in preparation for upcoming exploration this year. These three priority EM targets are located in the northwest, west and northeast of Tollu on the Project area (Figure 1).
- Planning commenced for June quarter drilling program on prioritised EM anomalies.
- Commencement of plate modelling of three priority EM targets for the purpose of aiding drill hole planning in preparation for the 2018 exploration program.
- Planning underway for a ground based EM survey to further delineate and penetrate deeper around all 11 EM anomalies.
- Sulphides were intersected in all drill holes at EM anomaly EM1A.
- All 10 other EM anomalies identified by the VTEM survey have been upgraded to drill targets pending further geological assessment.
- The existing Tollu prospect, which contains a JORC compliant copper and cobalt resource, demonstrates that mineralising fluids have been associated with the regional structures within the Project.