Dark Horse Resources: Argentinean Project Update
Brisbane, QLD / January 25, 2018 / JMN Wire / Dark Horse Resources Limited (ASX: DHR) (“Dark Horse” or “Company”) is pleased to update the market on the status of the Company’s project and business activities in Argentina.
- Final batch of rock chip and mine waste‐dump assay results received from the Las Tapias mapping program of November‐December 2017. New waste dump samples returned results of up to 2.58% LiO2.
- Following significant Lithium results from the surface of the Las Tapias mine waste dumps, a trenching program has commenced to test the Lithium content vertically through the dumps, where less leaching is expected.
- Drilling permit application for the Las Tapias Mine program on track for issuance from the Cordoba province mining department in February‐March 2018.
- Continuation of reconnaissance exploration activities of the Pampa Litio Lithium properties in San Luis province commencing at the El Totoral/San Luis Mine lease.
- Results of the trial High Resolution Resistive Electrical Tomography and Continuous Magnetic Survey programs at Las Tapias Mine, which was carried out during December 2017, are expected to be reported in February 2018.
- Detailed geological mapping and soil sampling is well underway at the Los Domos Gold project in Santa Cruz province.
- The Company continues to review, and have had offered to it, additional project opportunities in Argentina. The Company will update the market should any such additional projects be secured.