Emerald Resources: Infill Results at Okvau Include 11m @11.7g/t Au
West Perth, WA / January 10, 2018 / JMN Wire / Emerald Resources NL (ASX: EMR) (‘Emerald’) is pleased to announce assay results of the remaining holes drilled to date of an initial grade control program at the Okvau Gold Deposit.
In order to further de-risk the development of the Okvau Gold Project, Emerald has embarked on a 323 hole shallow (~25m) grade control program drilled on 10m by 10m spacing (refer Figure 1). On 27 December 2017 the Company announced it had completed 154 holes and reported the assay results of the initial 51 holes. On review, 152 holes have been completed and the assay results of the initial 49 holes were reported on 27 December 2017 with the remaining 171 holes to be drilled following the grant of the Okvau Industrial Mining License.
- Results received from remaining holes drilled to date of a significant grade control drilling program at the Okvau Gold Deposit include (refer Appendix 1 for complete results):
- 3m @ 26.36g/t gold from 19m (GC0239)
- 18m @ 3.68g/t gold from 12m (GC0240)
- 5m @ 10.48g/t gold from 14m (GC0277)
- 11m @ 11.70g/t gold from 19m to EOH (GC0732)
- Reconciliation of the 4,672 meters drilled of the initial grade control program supports the DFS Ore Reserve Model, with potentially higher gold grade