West Perth, WA / March 19, 2018 / JMN Wire / Gascoyne Resources Limited (ASX: GCY) (“Gascoyne” or “Company”) is pleased to provide an update on construction activities at the Company’s Dalgaranga Gold Project, which contains a Measured, Indicated and Inferred Resource of 31.1Mt @ 1.3 g/t for 1,320,000 ounces of contained gold, which is inclusive of Proved and Probable Ore Reserves of 15.3Mt @ 1.3 g/t for 612,000 ounces of gold (see Figures 1 & 2 and Tables 1 & 2 below).
- Process plant construction is +90% complete and on schedule for wet ore commissioning and first
gold in May. Key activities include:
- SAG Mill - installation well advanced.
- Crusher - installation well advanced.
- Installation of mechanical equipment – well advanced.
- Electrical installation – underway.
- Water Services – commissioned & handed over to the operations team
- Airstrip - completed & fully operational.
- Power Station and LNG storage facilities – on schedule for commissioning in mid-April.
- Mining has commenced with mining at Sly Fox, Gilbeys and Golden Wings underway.
- Ore mining at Sly Fox has commenced with the ROM stockpile being developed prior to commencement of processing in May
- Drill & Blast activities underway at Golden Wings – first blast completed on 16th March.